Why Choose Coleman & MacDonald Law Office, LLC?
Large-Firm Experience & Small-Firm Fees
At Coleman & MacDonald Law Office, LLC, we are proud to offer extensive legal knowledge and skillful representation to our clients. Our lawyers on Boston's North Shore have 30 years of combined experience and have successfully assisted clients in obtaining desirable resolutions to their complex legal cases, and we may be able to help you, too. When you choose to work with our firm, you will be provided with large-firm experience as well as the personal service and fees of a small firm.
We are proud to say that we:
- Are skilled in intellectual property and consumer law
- Strive to make ourselves accessible and available to all of our clients
- Are a small firm that is always responsive to our clients inquires and calls
- Develop lasting relationships with our clients
- Keep our clients up to date on what is going on with their cases
- Inform our clients of the legal process as it pertains to their situations
- Educate our clients about their cases and legal options
- Offer each client the opportunity to work directly with the attorney handling the case
Our Team's Practice Areas
Our firm understands that this time in your life may be difficult, but with the right attorney, you could see a favorable resolution to your situation. We offer representation for a variety of cases, including real estate law, estate planning, and personal injury. We also represent clients going through bankruptcy and civil litigation.
Our lawyers are members of the:
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Bar Association
Call Our Firm to Get Started Today
When you choose to work with Coleman & MacDonald Law Office, LLC, we will thoroughly review your case and analyze the best possible strategy to implement in order to help you conclude your case successfully. We understand that the legal process may be confusing for you, but with the guidance of our firm, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands. To learn how Coleman & MacDonald Law Office, LLC can help you, contact our office today and schedule your free case evaluation.